Our Client is looking to hire a Part Time Office Manager to join their team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
- Manage records and information
- Gathering, entering and processes payroll
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Previous experience in administrative services or payroll
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Strong leadership qualities
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com