Data Entry -Clerical 13.00-14.00 per hour
Weekend Only Saturday & Sunday
Ultimate Staffing currently has immediate Application Processors/Data Entry positions in the Irving Texas area. This is an exciting opportunity for a data entry/clerical professional who would like to get their foot in the door with a prominent company. This is a long-term opportunity with the opportunity to be hired on. As a Data Entry/Clerical processor you will be responsible for reviewing applications and organizing data. The ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail, and an outstanding work ethic. Qualified candidates must have a high sense of urgency and excellent attendance.
Weekend Only Hours :
Saturday & Sunday Only - 7:00-5:30 or 1:00pm-11:30pm
Friday through Monday - 7am-5:30 shifts
Must be flexible to work OT in peak seasons (work 10-hour day if needed)
How to Apply:
If you have interest in working immediately for a prominent financial company please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter Weekend Irving TX in the subject line of your email for immediate consideration.
Salary: 13.00 -14.00 per hour
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Process government applications in a fast-pe production environment with a focus on high quality of detail, accuracy and productivity.
- Opening envelopes, removing applications, checks and other documents.
- Perform accurate, timely input/keying of required data fields on client transactions in accordance with department procedures/guidelines.
- Scan and prepare final documents and boxes for shipping, review various reconciliations verifications.
- Additional clerical duties as needed
- Professionally interact with team members, peers and managers across shifts to ensure quality requirements are met.
- Adhere to company policies, client requirements and compliance guidelines
- Drug and Background Check Required
- Strong attention to detail.
- Lockbox operations or production experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to successfully complete a fingerprint background, criminal background, and drug test.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills needed (testing required)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be available to work overtime during peak season.
Data Entry, Clerical, Government, Lockbox, government applications,10 key, alphanumeric, application processor, loan processing, claims processor, government applications, keying data, document processor, mortgage processor, loan processor, transaction processor, loan setup specialist, operations processor, data entry batcher, cash and trade processor, payment processor, document auditor, review processor, title order entry processor weekends only
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com