Date Posted: 2/13/2020Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing is partnered with a widely recognized global consumer goods company located in Lake Forest, CA. This company is looking for a Sales Administrative Assistant to join their team. As a Sales Administrative Assistant Coordinator, you'll be working alongside the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the maintenance of the sales strategy for specific region/s and customer/s within North America, Latin America and Canada. This role includes managing high valued sales accounts and statically developing sales/ marketing campaigns to support the development of these accounts and business strategy.
Responsibilities: Includes but nor limited to: * Supporting the whole sales team with ad hoc admin jobs
* Data reporting as required
* Identify regional trends across all markets
* Answer incoming calls
* Handling customer queries and offering excellent levels of customer service
* Processing sales orders and credits
* Recording and maintaining customer information
* Playing a key role as part of a small team
* Assisting the rest of the Sales team when required during busy periods
* Copy writing for offer emails to go to accounts plus proof-reading as and where required
* Product uploading
* High school graduate or GED with some college
* 6+ months of working experience in e-Commerce order processing, customer service call center, or office administration environment
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
* High level of verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must be fluent with written and spoken English.
* Good organization and prioritization skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong telephone skills
* Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player, driven
* Some interest in or basic knowledge of CRM systems and sales processes is a distinct advantage; aptitude to learn would also be acceptable
Thank you for applying to the Sales Administrative Assitant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.