Clerical Application Processor - Prominent Company in Irving Texas
If you're looking for work as a Clerical Application Processor, Ultimate Staffing has immediate openings for someone who is detail oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. The best candidates for this Clerical Application Processor position will be able to review and process applications with a high level of accuracy as well as performing other clerical duties. This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking for a long-term Clerical Application Processor position with a growing company based in the Irving, Texas area.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills needed (testing required)
- Lockbox operations or production experience preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully complete a fingerprint background, criminal background and drug test.
- Must be available to work overtime during peak season.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
How to Apply:
- Process government applications in a fast-paced production environment with a focus on high quality of detail, accuracy and productivity.
- Scan and prepare final documents and boxes for shipping, review various reconciliations verifications
- Perform accurate, timely input/keying of required data fields on client transactions in accordance with department procedures/guidelines.
- Opening envelopes, removing applications, checks and other documents.
- Additional clerical duties as needed
- Professionally interact with team members, peers and managers across shifts to ensure quality requirements are met.
- Adhere to company policies, client requirements and compliance guidelines
If you have interest in working immediately for a prominent growing company please forward your resume to: email@example.com and enter Irving Texas CAP
in the subject line of your email for immediate consideration.We are currently offering the following hours and shifts:
Hours/Shifts:We are currently offering the following hours and shifts:1st Shift -
Sunday-Thursday 11:30am-8:00pm (except Tuesday 7:00am-3:30pm) or Tuesday-Saturday 11:30-8:00pm (except Tuesday 7:00am-3:30PM)2nd Shift -
Sunday-Thursday 3:00pm-11:30pm or Tuesday-Saturday 3:00pm-11:30pm3rd Shift Sunday-
Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm-7:30am or Tuesday-Saturday 11:00pm-7:30amWeekend Shifts:
Fri-Mon- 7am-5:30pmPart-Time Shifts -
Saturday & Sunday Only -Shifts at 7am-5:30pm or 1:00pm-11:30pm
Must be flexible to work OvertimeSalary:
$13.00 - $14.00 per hour depending on shift selectionKeywords:
Data Entry, Clerical, Government, Lockbox, government applications,10 key, alphanumeric, application processor, loan processing, claims processor, government applications, keying data, document processor, mortgage processor, loan processor, transaction processor, loan setup specialist, operations processor, data entry batcher, cash and trade processor, payment processor, document auditor, review processor, title order entry processor
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protecte
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org