Our client is in need of a strong Administrative Assistant to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. The ideal candidate is an organized and competent professional with good communication skills.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support all team members with various administrative tasks (answering calls, taking messages, scheduling meetings, etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Handle customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Create and maintain project job folders
- Make phone calls and send emails to assist project managers
- Manage social media posts
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn, grow, and adapt to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org