Our client is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant. This position includes working at the front desk, answering the phones and dispatching. Previous experience in the construction industry is preferred.
- Answering a multi-line phone system in a professional and friendly manner, screen calls and direct them accordingly
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, coordinate all shipping needs
- Organize and maintain the front desk/receptionist area
- Dispatch emergency and non-emergency work requests to field technicians
- Prioritize work orders according to urgency
- General administrative duties including providing administrative support to both sales and safety departments
- 1-3 years of experience in a construction or environmental industry
- Superb attention to detail
- Some accounting experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org