Seeking a Sales Support Coordinator for a manufacturing company in Shakopee! We offer 100% PAID Healthcare Benefits once hired on (after 90 working days) + tuition reimbursement + fun company events like a summer Carnival and volunteer opportunities & MUCH more!
- Anticipate and respond to the administrative support needs of client accounts
- Enter customer orders
- Prepare weekly client reports for Management Team
- Manage the product/inventory set-up process with key clients.
- Lead the approval of invoices for customers within the department from approval to processing.
- Help with managing compliance efforts for the department.
- Perform market research.
- Assist with other administrative and support services
- Serve as a conduit between inside sales reps and other departments.
- Use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- 2 years administrative, order entry, and/or sales support experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, etc.
- Professional written verbal, presentation and strong phone communication skills.
- $38-43k annually, depending on experience
- Hours 8a-5p, Mon-Fri
- Contract to Hire after 90 working days
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com