Our global company that offers business process outsourcing (BPO) to large companies is currently looking for a Reprographics Associate (Copy Operator) and they are located in Houston, TX.
- Minimum of one-year office service experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment
- Responsibilities include processing reprographics requests, doing finishing work and basic equipment troubleshooting.
- Complete large numbers of reprographics requests for black/white and color photocopies.
- Operate production printers and copiers, including inputting job-processing settings and managing job queues.
- Operate finishing equipment (3-hole drills, bindery, laminating, folder, cutter, etc.). according to job ticket instructions.
- Check document quality before, during, and after each production job.
- Load copiers with paper and toner as needed.
- Troubleshoot basic equipment problems, placing service calls when needed.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.