- Develop new accounst and nurture existing relationships within sales territories
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide information about orders, products and deliveries
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Possess the ability to effectively manage and clearly communicate with customers.
- Effectively communicate technical information, quotations and lead-times
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
$19 per hour starting Schedule:
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through FridayRequirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Background check and drug screening required
- SAP experience and at least 1 year of Inside Sales/Account Management/Customer Service B2B experience
- Experience in the manufacturing industry experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com