This position has a TON of room for growth and opportunity. Those with Retail, Restaurant, Hospitality, Sales and Customer Service backgrounds encouraged to apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Pay and Schedule:
- Make around 100+ outbound calls (per day) to prospective and current clients for advertisement projects.
- Set up appointments via phone and other communication forms to negotiate the space rental prices for promotions and advertisements.
- Write lease agreements.
- Collect and analyze accurate space rental data for venues and strategic planning purposes.
- Negotiate the rates for advertising products (the company will train on how to do this!).
- Update data in multiple databases.
- Send orders for advertisements over to the next department (to get the project started!)
- Build strong customer relationships.
- $13.50 an hour.
- 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- Strong computer skills.
- Detail-oriented, accuracy, and organizational skills.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Full benefits package.
- Super fun work culture!
- Tons of room for advancement and growth.
- Team outings and team building events.
- Casual Fridays!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org