Date Posted: 2/13/2020Apply Now
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter or Recruiting Coordinator candidate for a National Property Management organization.
*interview scheduling, including phone, in-person, video/webcam interviews, travel coordination, and other related logistics.
* Proactively and positively respond to candidates, and hiring managers to field Talent Acquisition and HR-related inquiries.
* Utilize applicant tracking system to manage candidate progress throughout the full recruitment life cycle, including updating candidate statuses and candidate communication.
* Initiate pre-employment screening and references through a 3rd party vendor.
* Partner with hiring manager and HR to ensure positive transition from candidate to new hire onboarding. Send new hire paperwork to candidate and HR business partner before given start date.
* Other administrative responsibilities as needed.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships.
Strong organization skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Recruiter position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.