The receptionist will be the first face visitors and employees will see when they walk into Impossible Foods. They have the important job of making a great first impression, answering or referring inquiries, and maintaining a safe and positive office environment. We are looking for someone who is friendly, resourceful, organized, positive, flexible, composed, and helpful!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet, welcome, and direct visitors appropriately
- Monitor and maintain guest log using Envoy system
- Be a source of general information for guests and employees
- Route general calls and take messages
- Print conference room schedules daily
- Receive and sort mail/deliveries/couriers
- Perform administrative receptionist duties such as mailing, data entry, etc.
- Work closely with security by enforcing badge and building safety policies
- Help onboard and offboard employees
- Assist in organizing company events and happy hours
- Route facility helpdesk tickets
- Help maintain office and kitchen inventory
- Assist the facilities team as needed
- 3-5 years of previous receptionist experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, Google G Suite, Envoy
- Excellent communication and customer service; written and verbal
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Warm and friendly demeanor
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.