Looking for a Commercial Lease Administrator!
Responsible for overseeing the tracking of all financial obligations with respect to all commercial lease properties; as well as the billing of all pass-thru expenses for those properties. Maintain MRI with respect to all facilities to include rent and operating expense data, expiration dates with respect to leases, renewal options, and termination rights, etc. and other pertinent information in regards to all properties leases and subleases.
- Abstracting lease documents (leases, subleases, and amendments)
- Updating and maintaining database inclusive of rent, renewal of options, critical dates and other important office information
- Collaborate wilt Commercial Account Manager to ensure timely billing of rent and other lease obligations
- Review and calculate CAM and other escalations and real estate taxes (i.e. CPI adjustments, calculations form reimbursable operating expenses) for commercial portfolio
- Reviews annual landlord reconciliation statements and calculations to ensure accuracy and lease compliance of operating expense reconciliation statements
- Performs administrative duties such as preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end reports
- Provide coaching for all real estate issues inclusive of property management issues, CAM audit and reconciliation, and all other items pertaining to lease administration
- Audit property pass-thru billing history as deemed necessary
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior business experience, preferable in commercial real estate leasing or development
- GAAP Knowledge
- MRI Experience preferred
- ReMapp Experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.