Date Posted: 3/27/2020Apply Now
We have an opening for a Customer Support Representative! Great culture! Full Benefits! Job duties include:
· Provide phone support to customers on a daily basis.
· Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Data entry from e-mail, phone, fax, mail and web orders.
· Attain and maintain proficient working knowledge of accounting and customer relations system, Microsoft Office Products, and other supporting databases
· Product, catalog and website knowledge is required to assist customers.
· Respond to customer inquiries sent via e-mail, mail, fax, or over the phone
· Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and any planned adjustments.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation if necessary, and follow-up to ensure customer receives a response.
· Improve systems for documenting and implementing responses to customer calls regarding customer service and product issues.
· Data collection and data maintenance to maintain integrity of databases.
· Coordinate with Accounting/Finance personnel to resolve customer account issues.
· Excellent computer/technical skills.
· 2 years of Customer Service experience required.
· Computer literate and demonstrated ability to learn new programs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Customer Support Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.