Responsibilities and Duties:
Pay and Schedule:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers who are seeking technical assistance over the phone or through email.
- Utilize diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions to perform remote troubleshooting.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process.
- Direct any unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Accurately record events, problems, and resolutions in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- $16.50 an hour.
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. Bachelor's (or currently enrolled towards higher education) preferred.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Tech-savvy with a working knowledge of databases and office automation products.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org