Account Manager Responsibilities and Attributes:
Pay and Schedule:
- Provide clients with complete details on products and services provided by the company.
- Translate the client's goals into the proper marketing programs and activities needed to achieve the client's business and growth objectives.
- Follow up with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with particular products and/or services.
- Highly accountable for hitting and exceeding sales goals and other role expectations.
- Willing to follow proven sales processes and best practices.
- Self-motivated and competitive.
- Process-oriented and disciplined.
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- Good technical aptitude.
- Solid fit with the company values--dedicated, team player, client-focused, agile, and trustworthy.
- $40k + commission a year.
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- One to two years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and CRM (preferably Salesforce).
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to call and work directly with high performing service professionals (within multiple industries).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.