Our corporate solutions firm in Torrance, CA is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to work onsite through 12/31/2020. Please review the description, and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration!
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for the scheduling of training and consulting services for CCH software products. Position involves providing timely assistance to customers with the development of their training schedules, maintenance of consultant calendars for optimum efficiencies and driving revenue recognition through timely monitoring and handling of unscheduled sessions.
This Scheduling Coordinator position will be selling training software. They are responsible for reaching out to the customer to schedule the training, this is much more complex than it seems; product is very complex. They will advise who should be included in the training, reviewing the calendar and then scheduling the training.
- Verify sales orders for accuracy and mandatory training requirements.
- Maintain appropriate product knowledge to ensure accuracy in scheduling processes.
- Provide support to assigned customers and sales reps and communicate in a timely manner via phone and email with both.
- Utilize tracking system to establish accurate and thorough follow up with customers.
- In tracking system, maintain notes and files in organized manner.
- Ensure prompt attention to all new scheduling assignments to schedule quickly and drive revenue recognition.
- Utilize Outlook calendar and tracking system to achieve equity among consultant assignments.
- Participate in development and documentation of scheduling Policies and Procedures.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook and Excel
- lot of multi-tasking, uses internal system, email, outlook, and various other programs.
- needs initiative
- not afraid of computer, comfortable with Excel, comfortable on the phone, strong organization skills and attention to detail, dependable and on-time.
- customer service experience, preferably in an office.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.