Date Posted: 12/17/2019Apply Now
· · Services the customers in a cheerful manner on the phone and determines a resolution for their problem while offering a world class service experience
· Works as the main contact for the customer in handling a question or problem, and to keep the customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving the issue
· Facilitates a resolution in a timely manner by involving the appropriate people/departments
· Follows department procedures
· Follow Call Center protocols to ensure a resolution for our customers
· 1 year of experience in a high-volume Call Center environment is preferred; relevant high-volume experience in a demanding work environment will be considered
· Must be able to communicate and work well with others in a team environment
· Reading, writing and communication skills in English (and Spanish, if bilingual)
· Ability to deal with customers in a calm, patient and polite manner, even during times of high stress
· Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute
· Regularly uses Microsoft office, ShoreTel, InContact, and AS400; Equipment: Telephone & Headset, Computer, Copier, Scanner
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.