Our medical technologies firm in Durham, NC is looking for a Project Manager.
Provide overall project direction as related to schedule, cost, performance, and resources.
- Will develop project plans including task lists, GANTT or PERT chart.
- Will develop functional specifications that fully define project and product including cost, performance criteria, scope, capital equipment request/justification.
- Will develop and direct project resources.
- Will periodically provide progress report to other functional areas of the company affected by the project.
- Will monitor and control project timelines, costs, resources, providing development and guidance for assigned project team members.
- Preference given to candidates with Quality Assurance backgrounds and experience with PFMEA, Gap Analysis, and Validation.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.