Date Posted: 12/9/2019Apply Now
We are currently hiring direct hire policy processor in the Inland empire.
Three to five years' experience reviewing, maintaining and implementing guidelines for personal lines of business for all states while working exclusively with wholesale brokerages.
· Collaborates with underwriters.
· Orders and analyzes investigation reports on present or potential insureds.
· Provides phone coverage support to meet client service levels.
· Performs other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Must be functional in the use of the Internet, Outlook and Excel.
· Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting sound judgment.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
· Ability to be creative and adaptable in a changing business environment.
Education/Experience: High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree a plus.
Please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Policy Processor position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.