Date Posted: 12/11/2019Apply Now
To Support our growing Account Management team, we are seeking an energetic and experienced Quotation Specialist/Sales Support to join our team. In this challenging yet rewarding position, you will work directly with our Account Managers and fellow Customer Relations team members. At our Company, customer satisfaction is of the upmost importance.
In this position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Prepares quotes on product solutions and services as requested by customers, business development representatives, customer service representatives and account managers
· Ensure all system transactions are entered timely and accurately: quotations, sales orders
· Maintain a good understanding of company products and pricing to stay competitive
· Coordinates timely delivery of product according to installation schedules
· Answer customer calls and online chat to provide customers with quotes and information on products, and technical assistance as needed
· High School graduation required
· 1-3 + years of experience in a similar role working with bid preparation and quotes
· Intermediate software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook); must be technically savvy
· Must be professional with a strong work ethic, character, values and confidence
· Strong follow-through, organization, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Professional image and STRONG communication skills; must provide exemplary customer service
· Flexibility and confidentiality are KEY; fast paced, deadline driven environment
Highly Preferred: 3+years' experience in lighting and/or electrical
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Sales Support position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.