Our Farmers Branch located client is currently seeking an Administrative Administrative with 3+ years of for an opportunity with a growing company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes to work independently and have a significant part in a large commercial project. This is a contract assignment estimated to last 6 months.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Pay: $15.00 annually
Employment Type: Contract (6 months)
Location: Farmers Branch, TX
- Scheduling and follow-up for proactive/reactive installs
- Tracking of open orders/items
- Asset auditing
- Project closeout documentation collection
- Third-party auditing schedules & deficiencies
- Project closeouts
- Creation of service requests
- 3+ years of hands-on experience required
- Must possess computer skills and have ability to learn new software & use multiple systems simultaneously
- Strong time management and organizational skills & ability to adapt easily to ever-changing projects
- Experience in MS Office required
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume. If this is not what you were looking for, take a look at our website at www.ultimatestaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.