Job Description Customer Service Representative
Boca Raton, FL
- Positive and upbeat in all communications with customers and other departments.
- Relentlessly pursue a solution to every issue that a customer brings and ensure that issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- Demonstrate deep desire to exceed expectations of internal and external customers; not satisfied with just meeting expectations.
- Enter orders into systems accurately and efficiently.
- Monitor order status to ensure timeliness of delivery. Notify customers of delayed or diverted loads.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Develop solutions to meet conflicting customer requirements.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
- Generate and distribute reports as required.
- Professionalism / Quick Learner
- Possess a strong work ethic. Strong team concept skills required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Flexible, interested in trying new techniques; coachable.
- Self-starter with the ability to handle high volume workload. Proven ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines while researching and resolving ambiguous information effectively. Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong detail orientation and listening skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; inclusive of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work independently with excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills required.
- Customer service experience required.
- A proven track record of superior customer service abilities and decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff at all levels of the organization.
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.