Date Posted: 12/9/2019Apply Now
Our research client in Houston is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for 6 months. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of A/R experience, Net Suite and some college or a degree.
Essential responsibilities, under the supervision of the Accounting Department are:
* ERP system subscription maintenance including terminating inactive subscriptions.
* Create/send Cognos invoice submission report to resolve customer billing inquiry.
* Complete vendor information forms received from client such as banking information, W-9 etc.
* Creation of manual invoices regarding international law firms including creation of customer accounts.
* Update contact information on newly created ELM customer accounts.
* Ensure ERP system [e.g., NetSuite] is updated with collection notes for follow-up by accounting representative.
* Respond to written and verbal inquiries in a timely manner.
* Ability to meet timeline requirements.
* Must have good writing and communication skills, ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule and ability to multi-task.
* Adhere to all corporate policies as well as internal and external and compliance guidelines.
* Other duties may be assigned as the above is representative, but not all-inclusive of the required duties of this position. You should also include educational requirements and years of experience.
* High-school diploma required; some college preferred.
* NetSuite experience a plus.
* 3 years of Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable Clerk position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.