ULTIMATE STAFFING is looking for several production operators to support our client in San Jose. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to grow within a company
JOB SUMMARY: Under direct supervision perform duties as specified in work instructions and procedures in the reclamation of silicon wafers.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Entry level position
- Wafer experience a plus
- 2 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Must be flexible with work hours.
- Operation of specified production area.
- Know and adhere to Quality policy, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and Area policies and procedures.
- Communication of problems and concerns or potential problems and concerns to management.
- Communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Must be able to wear cleanroom suit for extended periods of time, if necessary.
- Must wear safety glasses.
- For Polishers Only: Must be able to lift 25 lbs. overhead on a frequent basis during
a work shift.
- For Cleanroom Only: Must be able to lift up to 23 lbs. on an occasional basis during
a work shift. QUALITY, SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that the work area for which personal supervisory responsibilities are assigned are operated and maintained in a safe and healthful condition that is free from serious concealed hazards.
- Have an awareness of;
- the importance of conformance with the Quality and the Environmental Policies and Procedures and with the requirements of the Quality and the Environmental Management Systems;
- the significant environmental impacts, actual or potential, of work activities and the quality and environmental benefits of improved personal performance;
- the roles and responsibilities in achieving conformance with the Quality and the Environmental Policies and Procedures and with the requirements
of the Quality and the Environmental Management Systems, including emergency preparedness and response requirements;
- the potential consequences of departure from specified operating procedures, performing the tasks which can cause significant quality and/or environmental impacts and be competent on the basis of appropriate education, training and/or experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.