Our computer technology company located in Frisco, TX is currently looking for an Executive Assistant.
- Manage calendar, and co-ordinate activities, quarterly management meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Take meetings notes; track completion of actions.
- Make complex travel arrangements, including international with the required documentation and anticipating the needs of the VP while travelling
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Additional projects including compliance tracking, presentation templates, etc.
- Operate effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic, energetic and creative and have worked in an (executive) administrative capacity with proven experience
- Excellent English language skills. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Ability to work office Based
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate requirements according to the situation, level-headed, equable and able to prioritize and work under pressure
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills, with high level of attention to detail, ability to deal professionally with confidential information
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision to complete assigned tasks.
- Excellent MS computing skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.