Ultimate Staffing is searching for a Commercial Lines Account Manager to assist with various duties for a stable company located North Central area of San Antonio.
- Customer interaction
- Phone Calls - Voice Mail
- Suspense system
: The Commercial Lines Account Manager performs the essential functions of the position, which include aiding Sales Executives and Account Executives and clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts. Specific service and marketing responsibilities are required in this position. Meets service and sales delivery standards and performs essential functions to the quality and service standards developed by the agency. Primary Responsibilities
* Provides technical support to Sales Executive/Account Executive(s); specifically, in analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotations.
* Schedules appointments with clients as requested by Sales Executive/Account Executive(s).
* Occasionally accompanies Sales Executive/Account Executive on prospect and client meetings as requested by Sales Executive.
* Completes applications in coordination with Sales Executive/Account Executive(s); submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
* Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence.
* Determines if direct or agency billing is appropriate and invoices accordingly.
* Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals for word processing as needed.
* Processes renewals in coordination with Sales Executives/Account Executive(s) according to agency procedures.
* Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
* Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
* Processes incoming mail and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
* Uses agency credit and collection policy in invoicing and pursuing prompt payments; request cancellations from the carrier according to agency standards.
* Determines reasons for requests for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notifies Sales Executive/Account Executive(s).
* Processes and following up on cancellations requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution; maintains agency in financial equity whenever possible.
* Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims, facilitates prompt response from carrier staff and follows up on claims status, according to agency procedures.
* Identifies exposure to loss and recommends appropriate coverages in coordination with Sales Executive/Account Executive(s). Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* College education with a minimum of 3 years insurance experience preferred OR a minimum of 4 years insurance experience.
* Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receive and interpret complex information, and respond appropriately.
* Ability to understand written and oral communication and interpret abstract information.
* Property, Casualty Agents License.
* Knowledge of insurance products and usages.
* Knowledge of insurance markets and reference to markets.
* Knowledge of insurance rating and underwriting procedures.
* Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables.
* Familiarity with computer and word processing programs.This is a direct hire role, paying $45k yearly. M-F schedule 8-5 hours. P&C/General Lines Licensed is required. If qualified, please apply and/or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an eq