Inventory Analyst- Pays $17 hourly!!
Primary duty is to ensure the company's inventory is both accurate and up to date.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate inventory control operations reconciles discrepancies in inventory and notifies supervisor of differences.
- Take physical counts of merchandise and reconcile daily.
- Must have excellent communication skills, as they coordinate with several departments and outside vendors/Customers as needed.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Counts merchandise and then enters information into database
- Reconciliation of inventory, maintains inventory database, Analyzing bills of lading for weight, box count discrepancies, analyzing reports to determine over/under
- Stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, creating inventory reports, does daily physical counts in the warehouse of product
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Strong accounting, reconciliations and excel skills also needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.