Date Posted: 12/18/2019Apply Now
Are you a Recruitment professional who would love to represent one of the best places to work in Tampa Bay? Our customer is based in Pinellas County who is looking to add an experienced Recruiter to their corporate team. This role will be responsible for managed all talent acquisition efforts for entry level, mid-level, and executive levels roles. In addition, the Corporate Recruiter will be tasks with devising creative sourcing avenues to attract ideal candidates within the tri-county area which would include job fairs/career fairs, community & social events, and more!
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
* Leads recruiting efforts to develop pool of qualified candidates, and effectively screens candidates to contribute to professional and successful experience and process.
* Administer and managed all pre-employment requirements to include employment applications, background & drug screen requirements, onboarding paperwork, etc.
* Tracks status in applicant tracking system and other software.
* Develop rapport with department managers to better understand the unique needs of each role & department
* Coordinates, utilizes, and creatively uses tools for sourcing by means of career fairs, networking events, internet, social media, colleges, and other venues to attract top talent
* Partners with hiring managers to maintain follow-up to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans
* Collaborates with HR team to identify, develop, and implement integrated strategies of improving HR services to the organization and candidates, including special projects and initiatives.
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
* Working knowledge of employment law
* Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar field required or equivalent work experience
* 3-5 year human resources experience and specific recruiting experience required
* Experience with social media and passive candidate sourcing required
* Human resources certification strongly preferred Skills & Attributes
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Corporate Recruiter position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.