Date Posted: 12/3/2019Apply Now
Our medical technology corporation located in Mahwah, NJ is looking for a Technician, Quality Control- Skilled.
Perform quality assurance and change control duties, writing and owning change records, interpreting technical changes from the manufacturing business. Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team-based environment that heavily emphasized quality, performance, cross-training, customer service and accountability. Input of all Change Requests into a tracking system, improve the Change Control system as it moves into a more automated database. Train to Change Control processes and tools and ensure conforming material control strategy within changes and engage appropriate factory level quality representatives.
* Demonstrated computer skills including basic proficiency in MS Outlook and intermediate proficiency in MS Word and Excel
* Communication and decision-making skills: Ability to communicate with all levels of site and our Manufacturing Division organizations through all means (written, verbal, presentations, etc.)
* Assist in development of user stories, with emphasis on developing clear and testable acceptance criteria
* Generate and monitor metrics for report out in Management Review and use these metrics to address improvement opportunities.
* Must be detail oriented, organized, and have good problem-solving skills
* General knowledge of change control function
* General project management skills
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental, vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Technician, Quality Control - Skilled position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.