Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a Community Health Clinic in the local area. Currently they are actively hiring for a Part Time Registration Supervisor. You will be overseeing the operations of the registration / reception area for visiting patients. This is a great opening for a Team Lead of Patient Service Reps to move into Management.
Pay $19-$21 / Hour
Hours- Monday through Friday 330pm to 9:00pm
- Maintain solid knowledge of all aspects of business operations and practice management functions and down time procedures. This includes but is not limited to registration, insurance, scheduling, enrollment, referrals, prior authorization, and cashiering. Assist with denial management activities.
- Support Patient Service Center functionality and monitors call volume during the evening and weekend shifts.
- Is visible, ensure adequate staffing and effectively manages business operations activities.
- Support enrollment and financial counseling, as needed.
- Perform rounding functions periodically each day to check in on staff and patients.
- Work with Physician and Nurse Leadership to obtain staffing schedules at least two weeks prior to assigned date to ensure adequate coverage and to know who has been assigned to work.
- In collaboration with Practice Managers and Supervisors, ensure provider schedules are filled for evening and weekend shifts. If a provider calls out, ensure schedule is closed and patients are called and rescheduled.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities during the evening and weekend shifts. Review ongoing performance results to targets and with authorization takes corrective measures to improve and sustain expectations.
- Keeps appropriate members of the leadership team fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance that occur during the evening and weekend shifts, and take prompt corrective action, where necessary, or suggests alternative courses of action, which may be taken
If you are interested in being considered apply now and or call 617 330 1210 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.