Property Management company in Century City is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support their Marketing Department. Looking for someone with a degree in Marketing, and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite. You will be responsible for creating digital content (both written and visual) as well as managing the company Social Media accounts.
* Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
* Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
* Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
* Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
* Compile and present data for other departments
* Previous experience in market research or other related fields
* Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work well in teams
Fun office culture and paid parking!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Marketing Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.