Real Estate firm in Santa Monica seeking an HR Generalist to join our team! This person would be responsible for Payroll via ADP, Benefits Administration, and Training & Development. This person will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Conduct reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Payroll via ADP
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Relations
- Training & Development
- New Hire Onboarding
Great office amenities, paid parking, and catered lunch on Fridays!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.