Our computer hardware company located in Newark, CA is currently looking for a Project Manager.
This Program/Project Manager will be working for the privacy department managing and leading projects related to privacy.
- Help to coordinate various aspects of privacy operations
- Organizing and leading projects to improve operations
- Collaborating cross functionally to make efficient and effective progress toward project goals.
- Help to ensure appropriate policies and procedures are in place that set reflect the best practice in managing privacy-related risks.
- Work on projects related to ongoing compliance with data protection and privacy laws, and related requirements
- Establish and manage. tools for documenting and tracking compliance with our global legal obligations, including data protection impact assessments
- Support with data subject rights requests such as DSARS and Erasure Requests
- Assist in the development and deployment of trainings that highlight legal obligations and best practices
- Extensive experience in leading and managing projects
- Ability to work cross functionallyTechnology or IT background or experience at a technology based company
- Multitasking and prioritization skillsBackground in IT compliance, internal audit, privacy or security
- Highly degree of knowledge in project management practices, tools, and methodology
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Ability to multitask effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, manage projects and drive/achieve results, while working with minimal direction.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail CISA, CIPP, CISSP, or equivalent certificationsPMP, or Six Sigma certifications are preferred
B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent project or program management experience.Benefits:
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.