We are seeking an HR Assistant to join our team! HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships
- Knowledge of staffing management, payroll, and benefits administration
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Awesome workplace culture, paid parking, and catered lunches on Fridays!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.