Our technology firm in Newark, CA is looking for a Program Manager.
This role is focused on the delivery of supply chain projects and business change programs, to deliver the agreed business benefits within budget. Working with a team of Business Process owners and Technical Resources, to deliver the projects linked to complex programs. Implementing the change management practice, training plans and leading the rollout of Logitech's phase gate project implementation process with internal and external stakeholders. The ability to lead a strong, diverse team and communicate effectively at all levels, including senior management, is paramount to the successful completion of the role. Work with the Global Transformation team to report progress and ensure that the projects are managed according to agreed delivery schedules, within budget and are fit for purpose agreed
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Work with internal/external partners to establish a combined project schedule and workstream
- deliverables roadmap.
- Establish a project steering committee with an approvals process providing clear updates to enable
- prioritization, alignment, timing, & resource choices to manage investments within budget.
- Lead the Business Process owners and Workstream leads to manage the delivery of strategic
- projects, from planning to final operations hand over.
- Work with the Project Office to report and ensure that programmes/projects are managed according to
- agreed delivery schedules, within budget and are fit for purpose agreed
- Maintain and manage internal and external programme/project dependencies and risks
- Experienced program/project manager (+3 years) in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience in planning, managing logistics, warehousing, transportation and customer services
- Project Management Professional qualification or its equivalent
- Proven negotiation and conflict management skills with the ability to resolve issues at all levels
- SAP or Oracle system technical experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Proficient stakeholder management across all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to work well in a fast paced results driven environment
- Strong decision, delegation and team management skills
- Ability to define action plans to resolve project issues and implement corrective actions
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.