Associate Pharmacy Tech Intake-Will Train-Limited phone work!
Do you love Computers? Looking for a career in the Healthcare Industry? Want to do meaningful work with great perks? If so, this job may be a great fit for you!
We are a Healthcare Organization that is looking for quality people to join our team. We have an excellent state-of-the-art facility with on-site dining choices, full workout facilities and quiet areas to get away to decompress. We work varied shifts and offer plenty of overtime. Our paid training ensures your success! Apply today!
$16.50/hour, paid weekly
Training: M-F 8am - 4:30pm for 8 weeks
Working shifts after training:
- Monday - Friday 10:30am - 7pm
- Tuesday - Saturday (Weekend starts 7:00am - 8:00am, Weekdays 9:30am - 11:30am)
- Sunday - Thursday (Weekend starts 7:00am - 8:00am, Weekdays 9:30am - 11:30am)
- Comfortable with data entry & outbound calls (less than10/day)
- Ability to catch-on quickly to new concepts and learn in-depth information
- Flexible; this job changes a lot
- Very detail oriented, investigative
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Computer savvy (MS Office skills needed)
- Self-motivated/remains diligent and keeps learning
- Analytical and critical thinker, problem solver
- Go-getter, someone wanting to meet goals
Technician reviews all request(s) (prior authorizations, step therapy, formulary exception) regarding a rejection on the retail pharmacy end. Reviews certain criteria and guidelines that are set by CMS and the auditory team to either reject or approve the medication/prescription. Reviews the request, searches previous materials and reaches out to clinics for missing information. The team is restricted by turnaround times (24-48 hours) and is a very fast-paced work environment. There are a lot of assigned cases and role rotations - each day is different.Perks:
- Free on-site gym with machines, large screen for on-line fitness classes (spinning, yoga, etc.)
- Inside and outside walking paths
- Cafeteria with many options for breakfast and lunch, rotating guest restaurants, grab and go items in several locations (including both Pepsi AND Coke machines), reasonable pricing
- Outdoor patio seating
- Caribou Coffee shop on-site
- Can listen to music/podcasts with headphones while they work
- Busines casual dress (jeans are ok)
- Huge windows with stunning views and lots of natural light
- Large, comfortable personal workstations with stand-up desks and state of the art computers
- Eating/snacking at your desk is fine
- Game room (including ping-pong, video games, etc.)
- Secure, modern, beautiful building in a convenient location
- Quiet/relaxed environment
- Culture that fosters encouragement and opportunity
- Fun team events
- Ever-present support/assistance from peers, trainers, and managers
Please apply today to get you scheduled for an interview!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.