Large, reputable company is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the Support Team in their office. In this role you will work under the Senior Executive Assistant to complete administrative tasks and projects, as well as support other members of the Executive team as needed. This company offers a comprehensive benefits package, with flexible work schedule.
If you are interested, apply today!
- Assist with general administrative tasks ?????Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Secondary support for the Executive Team
- Create and manage reporting as needed
: * 1-2 years of prior relevant experience
* Attention to detail
* Experience using Microsoft Office
* Positive and flexible attitudeJob Location:
Hackensack, NJ 07030
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.