North Houston is sourcing an experienced Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative for a globally-wide company. This is a Monday through Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm role. The salary is $40K-$45K (DOE) with a potential $1100 per month bonus.
- Answer sales calls and emails; assist customers in placing orders.
- Enter sales orders into computer system.
- Attend product training sessions. Review our website and sales literature, as well as our competitors' websites to effectively communicate to our clients why our products are superior.
- Respond quickly and professionally to customer sales inquiries or complaints.
- Work with manufacturing and purchasing staff to ensure orders are shipped in a timely manner and to better understand our production process.
- Provide shipping information to clients as requested.
- Follow up on open orders and quotes.
- Place outbound calls to current and past clients to ensure satisfaction and to uncover future needs.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
- 2 -3 years of verifiable business to business sales or customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of an associate degree is required
- Mechanical aptitude required to understand and sell our product.
- Great customer service skills, excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner, proper grammar is a MUST.
- Familiarity with computer systems. CRM experience preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Generous monthly bonus opportunity
- Benefits package
- Casual and comfortable working environment
- Excellent work/life balance (Monday through Friday 7:30 - 4:30)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.