Client Distribution Specialist Duties:
Pay and Schedule and Perks:
- Thoroughly review the presented criteria to determine if a request can be approved.
- Accurately enter Prior Authorizations into the claims system to ensure that the appropriate claims are being adjudicated.
- Promptly respond to completed requests by creating a written communication of the clinical outcome.
- Research and respond to calls and emails.
- Place outbound calls to pharmacies and various physician offices to obtain necessary information.
- Manage daily work queues and volumes to help meet specific turnaround times.
- Key requests into the system.
- Complete additional tasks that include address processing, postal mail processing, inbox rotations, various tech tasks, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- $16.50 an hour.
- Choose your own schedule!
- Perks include a full benefits package, can listen to music/podcasts with headphones while working, casual dress code (jeans are okay), a culture that fosters encouragement and opportunity, and ever-present support/assistance from colleagues and managers!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Associate's or Bachelor's preferred.
- Comfortable with data entry and outbound calls (maximum of 10 calls a day).
- Computer savvy.
- Team-player with a positive attitude.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated and loves to learn.
- A go-getter who wants to meet goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.