Looking for a Creative/Digital Project Manager to work in Newark, CA!
- A typical day in this position will involve planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and allocate global resources to drive marketing projects and development of toolkits through the entire marketing development life cycle, with special emphasis on digital initiatives.
- Master creative brief to master creative concept development.
- Marketing asset development & delivery including web pages, banners, copy, display ads.
- Serving as liaison between business groups, design project management, creative strategy, web development and content production.
- Manages the day-to-day activities, including internal and client reviews, revisions and final asset delivery to businesses.
- Works to develop a strong quality assurance program for final deliverables.
- Develops, maintains, and communicates schedules across creative teams and Business Groups while ensuring project schedules are met on time and with quality.
- Oversees a project dashboard to communicate status of all projects.
- Recommends changes to improve existing PM approaches and partners with leaders to implement.
- Provides weekly updates to key stakeholders on all open projects including status on project milestones, risks, and blockers.
- Assesses project development risks and negotiate resource requirements.
- Passionate interest in marketing and advertising with an eye for quality design.
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal teams, clients, and management. Form opinions and defend them.
- Fluent in digital, social, and mobile asset production.
- Must be able to think critically, assess risk, and strategize to meet deliverables for projects.
- Must be process oriented, with the ability to affect change via continuous improvement.
- Creation of project schedules with strong understanding of task predecessors and dependencies.
- Strong influence and leadership presence.
- This role will work across many stakeholders and team members.
- Must be comfortable with change and conflict resolution/ management.
- Minimum 5+ Years of Project Management Experience either at an integrated ad/marketing agency as creative project manager or client-side marketing project manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.