Ultimate in Torrance is Seeking an individual who is familiar with Freight Forwarding Import and Export Compliance. Our Client in the city of Torrance is seeking an assistant to start immediately! Full time position with great benefits, awesome culture and is $18-$21 DOE.
- Incorporate all regulations into the day-to-day operations and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Communicates with custom broker, Internal/external customers regarding any issues relating to shipments.
- Support the export/import compliance
- Prepare related internal and external correspondence and guidance; interact daily with employees and customers domestically and internationally
- Ensure compliance with all US government agencies relating to export/import compliance.
- Manage record keeping processes and archive of records.
- 1-3 years experience in Import/Export
- Data Entry
- Organizational skills
- Bilingual Spanish a +
If this sounds like you, send a copy of your resume to Cramirez@ultimatestaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.