Seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join a fun, creative company in Los Angeles. Our ideal candidate will have experience with all HR procedures. In this role, you will attract top talent and help sculpt company culture.
- Collaborating with the HR team to ensure all procedures are followed
- Spearheading HR compliance and benefits administration
- Assisting with employee relations, as needed
- Processing payroll and assisting employees with any issues in a timely manner.
- Supporting the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining programs involving workplace safety, compliance training, leave administration, and learning & development
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to multi-task
- 3-5 years of human resources experience
- Motivated, compassionate self-starter
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.