Our client is seeking a full life cycle Recruiter who will be responsible for providing support to the company. The Recruiter achieves staffing objectives by actively recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; creating offer packets and managing the interview process from start to finish. This job is performed in Austin, TX at their headquarters. The Recruiter reports directly to the Director of Human Resources.
Essential Job Duties:
· Partners with hiring managers to determine recruiting requirements, obtains and finalizes job descriptions
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, outside recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
· Attracts applicants by actively recruiting, placing job advertisements and using job sites
· Assesses applicants qualifications by phone screening or interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; and comparing qualifications to job requirements
· Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicants to interviews; arranging community tours
· Performs reference and background checks
· Creates interview packets and makes recommendations to company hiring managers
· Follows up on the interview process status
· Maintains relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
· Stays current on the company's organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
· Serves as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
· Completing timely reports on positions, interviews and overall recruiting activity
· Maintains strict confidentiality
· Performs other related duties and projects as assigned
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience as a recruiter
· 3-5 years experience recruiting in a corporate environment
· Bilingual English and Spanish
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and maintains the appearance of confidentiality
· Expert level abilities using LinkedIn, Indeed or other applicant sourcing tools
· Knowledge of recruiting processes, procedures and best practices
· Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Requires occasional work on evenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Bilingual Corporate Recruiter position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.