We are seeking a detail-oriented and creative individual to join the team of an industry-leading advertising corporation as a Marketing Assistant!
What you will be doing as a Marketing Assistant:
Why you will love working for this company:
- Provide Account Executives with marketing and administrative support.
- Help prepare proposals that may include rates, descriptions, locations, and photos.
- Utilize Excel, PowerPoint, Fast Pitch software and other appropriate software to help complete proposals.
- Help develop maps for Account Executive use by utilizing the appropriate software to plot locations of various media products and pertinent demographic information.
- Run various reports to help monitor sign postings, take downs and performance proofs.
- Communicate with the appropriate office to receive needed demographic information.
- Create ride maps of board locations for Account Executive use.
- Check and confirm the arrival or board materials.
What you will need to get your foot in the door:
- Enjoy generous and competitive pay--$19 an hour ($40k yearly).
- Set schedule--8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Competitive benefits package.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Community volunteer opportunities.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Adobe products preferred.
- Detail-oriented, accuracy, and organizational skills.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.