Program Manager needed South Boston Excellent Non-Profit Organization focused in Human Services $51,700- $64,000 Direct hire!
The Program Manager will supervise Case Workers/Managers. Responsible for assuring the agency's casework services are delivered in an effective, efficient and caring manner. All services and team activities will be performed under deadline and within budget. The Program Manager is expected to set professional standards for his/her staff's work performance and to direct their team to be strongly committed to the agency's mission and goals. The Program Manager also works collaboratively with colleagues within and outside the agency to identify, develop, and implement strategies that address issues relevant to clients' needs and promote elders' ability to maintain their lives with dignity in their community
Salary Range: $51,700- $64,000
Hours: 9-5 (35-hour workweek)
Travel: This position required up to 25% travel.
Must be able to travel to the community to perform visits at consumers' homes (may have limited accessibility), and travel under all weather conditions.
- Must have effective communications both verbal and written; training and presentation skills; coaching, counseling and interpersonal skills. Problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail is required. Proven ability to perform community outreach; should have diversity awareness. Should have insight into understanding agency's mission and should be sensitive to elder care.
- Must have auditory, speaking and mobile capacity, and ability to communicate by phone.
- Experience working with MS Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, sociology, nursing, or related field with at least three to five years social work experience required.
- Licensure (LCSW or LICSW) is preferred.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years supervisory/management experience.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the Massachusetts Elder Service system.
- Experience in program development, planning and implementation is preferred.
4 weeks' vacation / Health and Dental / 35-hour work week / MBTA subsidy, All Holiday's OFF, Sick days 10-14 total! Laptop and cell phone provided.If you're interested in this opening please contact me directly at email@example.com or at 617-330-1210
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.