Interested in helping people? Help those with health and wellness inquires. Utilize your Excellent Customer Service skills to assist and resolve customer concerns about their health plans.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, eventually one Saturday a month from 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Inbound calls (40+/day) explaining benefits of customer's wellness program
- Assist customers with technical assistance such as (smart phones, apps, basic troubleshooting)
- Answer inquires about health and wellness plans on the phones
- Temp to Hire, Quick conversion rate
- Office Setting with Standing Desks
- Nice Break Room
- Associate Degree or better (Preferred but can be made based on experience)
- 1 year Minimum of Inbound Customer Service Call Center Experience
- Good Attendance and Punctuality
- Background Screening Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.