Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Contact Center Specialist for our client in San Jose. Responsibilities include providing support and assistance to existing members and potential members in regard to credit union questions and loans. This is a great opportunity for growth in a leading financial organization!
Member Service Operations
- In a professional manner handles telephone/email inquiries, including:
- Provides quality customer service during each call,
- Handles calls in accordance with established department guidelines, while adhering to all Tech CU policies and procedures,
- Clearly and accurately explains the features, benefits and processes of their products and services, including membership/service-related fees, which are relevant to needs of the caller,
- Provides clear and accurate information in a timely manner,
- Properly directs calls/requests to the appropriate employee/department for processing as needed.
- Identifies product referral and cross-sell opportunities in a variety of situations, including; fulfilling immediate member needs, promotional offers and marketing campaigns.
- Maintains a 92% available time for calls.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONSEducation:
- Processes authorized transactions/requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responds to requests for assistance from staff and other departments.
High School diploma (or equivalent experience) is required.Experience:
2 years combined banking and/or call center experience preferred. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Achieves a regular Call/Email average of 90% or better.
- Meets individual product referral goals as outlined by management.
- Strong organization, team orientation, P.C. Internet, and service skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.