The Field Office Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager and Foreman with all clerical duties. The field admin will work directly with the Accounting department completing and submitting timesheets, rehire paperwork, delivery ticket information, safety audits and inspections, along with various other responsibilities.
Applicants must be able to fluently speak, read, and write both English and Spanish. This position is on an active working construction site; proper PPE and safety habits must be maintained at all times.
Summer hours range from 5:30am to 2pm but will fluctuate based on project and weather conditions. Applicant must be able to work overtime whenever necessary.
* Maintain, complete and submit all timekeeping records to payroll daily and on time.
* Process new hire and rehire documents for employees, tracking job site personnel, and submitting all HR related information to the office regularly.
* Respond to safety audits and inspections with corrective actions taken.
* Complete accident investigation paperwork supplied by Foreman or Supervisor and submit all required documents to office to meet requirements.
* Process delivery tickets for materials, hardware, and tools and submit them to the project administrator daily.
* Maintain and track tool, material/supply, and equipment inventory.
* Order and track hardware, materials, equipment, and other necessities as requested by the Project Manager.
* Manage all incoming jobsite emails and correspondence. Responding as necessary and notifying other job site staff whenever necessary.
* Maintain document control of job site documents, including all employment records, safety and training records as required by company policy
* Provide general office administration coordinate between on-site personnel and corporate office
* Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Adobe PDF (or equivalent). As well as have knowledge of printer and scanner use.
* Construction experience is very helpful, but not mandatory.
* Prior experience in time and record keeping ideal.
* Must have adequate and reliable transportation to and from the jobsite.
* Fluent (read, write, and speak) in English and Spanish
* Must be able to meet all state and federal employment requirements as well as background screenings when/if required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Field Administrator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.