Mortgage Servicing Specialist:
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing all aspects of servicing related functions once the mortgage loan is funded. These duties include payment processing, accounting for all escrow related areas and processing member service inquiries. Review all Fannie Mae and FHLB reporting and processing to ensure data is accurate in all systems, works with all vendors to resolve issues, and processes all service-related functions of closed and funded mortgage loan files.
8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Pay $19-$22/ hr
- Process and post mortgage payments set up and maintain payment methods.
- Facilitate payoff requests, processing and paid loan files.
- Complete daily and monthly maintenance of Fannie Mae and FHLB accounting.
- Communicate with Fannie Mae and other secondary market purchasers, insurance processing companies, Mortgage Insurance companies, title companies, closing agents, and staff regarding all service-related inquiries
- Prepare and maintain all post-closing letters, notices and reports. This would include late payment reminders, amortized loan statements, escrow analysis, ARM payment adjustments, and discontinuation of mortgage insurance premiums
- Knowledge of mortgage documentation and regulatory requirements
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a high level of business acumen with the ability to develop strong relationships with borrowers, branch personnel and industry partners
- Basic math and technology skills
- Detail oriented; advanced problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with and balancing data in a variety of loan systems
- Solid time management skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field, or four years of equivalent work experience in the mortgage lending field
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com